If you are looking to have a flat roof built, renewed or recovered give us a call and we can inspect the job and offer advice on the best solution for you.
Free no obligation estimates and no call out charge! Providing a high level of customer satisfaction with fast, effective and professional work.
It’s not uncommon for people to have a lot of questions when it comes to flat roofs:
- Which materials are best for my roof?
- Can I get away with a re-cover?
- Do I need timber or new joists?
- What insulation should I use?
- Can we stop water pounding on roof?
5 reasons to choose us:
We have carried out many flat roof repairs and have the experience and skills you need when looking for a contractor.
- We are fully trained at what we do
- We never subcontract out our work – it’s our own roofing team that carries out each job all the time
- We are fully insured and are committed to health and safety
- Any job that we start, we stay on it until it’s complete
- All newly fitted roofs comes with a 20 year written guarantee
We offer a full service when it comes to flat roofs:
We repair all kinds of flat roofs, both domestic and commercial, apartments and houses.
We only use the highest quality value insulation in our roofs, which means you are kept warm in the
- Building flat roofs start to finish
- Replacing timbers or joists
- Insulating roofs
- Re-plastering damaged ceilings
- Repairing flat roofs
- Installing or replacing gutter systems on a flat roof
- Fitting skylights or roof lights
We offer a range of flat roofs only using the highest quality materials:
We are fully trained and approved for all products we use. Only using the best quality materials to offer the best finish, durability and best life expectancy to your roof .
We work all over Dublin and the surrounding areas for residential home owners or contractors.
- Torch on felts-black mineral